Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9, 2008 Monday morn

Here are some more pics from the garden. Maybe if the rain stays away for a bit this morning I can get some more.
It's supposed to rain again this afternoon, tomorrow and then the day after. It feels like this is day 87 of rain, I'm tired of it and I want to dig in the garden. Being stuck inside sucks!



I really like this one, before the blooms open they look like little spurred balloons. This has been added to my favorite list.


Simple purple bloom but look at the foliage!




More of this little beauty, isn't it just gorgeous.


Aquilegia viridflora 'Chocolate Soldier' Stunning! Seed came from Chiltern's. If I could only have one aquilegia in my garden, this would be it. Thankfully I can have way more than one.


Myosotis from Montburg Gardens in Australia. I'm very pleased with all of my seed purchases from this company, I will buy from them again.


Delosperma aff. congestum, I really have to get the name of this figured out if I'm going to harvest seed from it, or I could just label it a Delosperma beats the hell out of me'?

No comments: